Pokemon
Welcome To pokemon Wifi is fun where pokemon is taken to the next level

Here's what I need.

Pokemon :: Wi-Fi :: Trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here's what I need.

Post by The-Neutral-One on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:55 pm

I know for a fact that I need the three starters from Jhoto. Those are my most wanted for now. I also am looking for most Pokemon from Kanto, as well as Jhoto. I'm not really fond of all of the new Pokemon, and always wish that the old ones were more included. To be a bit more specific here's a list:

Anyone of the Pidgey evos. Spearow/Fearow, Sandshrew/Sandslash, Diglett/Dugtrio, Growlithe/Arcanine, Farfetch'd, Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra, Lapras, Hoothoot/Noctowl, Mareep/Flaffy/Amphros, Seviper, and also it should be obvious but I'm up for any of the legendaries (Especially the dogs and Jirachi!) if anyone's got an extra one they don't want/need. I don't know what anyone is looking for. The only legendary I have up for trades is a LV. 45 Regigigas. Anything else you'd have to ask me. I don't care about levels. I prefer training them myself so will probably just end up breeding anything I get then using the ones I get to trade with later. (Unless of course you guise just breed a LV. 1 to trade me.) My characters name is "Timah!?" and my friend code is: 3610-1687-4935 (Also if you don't really have any of these that you're willing to get rid of. If you're cool enough to help out, you can trade it to me for something you haven't seen, and then we can trade right back. That way I can at least go attempt to find it on the GTS thing.)

The-Neutral-One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's what I need.

Post by CharizardRuler on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am

I need a Growlithe possibly at level 5 but can be lower..I DO NOT want one that is already leveled up and knows certain attacks..I will trade one of the legendary birds for it I have all 3...Moltres Articuno and Zapdos..I also have other legendaries like Giratina Creslia Ominite Kabuto Lileep and Heatran..Also have Palkia and Dialga thnx and hope to trade Smile

CharizardRuler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokecatcher on Thu May 27, 2010 5:13 am

Mmm, I've got a lot of those...I have a Milotic up for trade, also have a Skuntank, VERY slim chance I'll trade you one of my Regis, but the only thing I really want is a Murkrow.

pokecatcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cutebubbles978 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:36 am

hmm... i need all three starter pokemon for each game xcept platinum. i have 24 legendary pokemon that i would trade but would need back xcept zapdos.. i have lots of eevee and almost all the evolved forms

cutebubbles978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emack on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:06 pm

I have a turtwig and i want a mudkip if anyone wants to trade message me back

emack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content